How to Get Rid Of Split Ends
Do you want to find a solution for your split ends instead of having a haircut? Then say goodbye to split ends by following our advice.
First of all, let’s talk about why split ends occur. Dry hair, poor-quality shampoos, applying heat to the hair (such as a blow dryer, curling iron), drying the hair and chemical treatments dry the hair by damaging it. As a result, your hair may look bad due to dryness and split ends.
What to Do to Prevent Split Ends
- Avoid styling your hair with heat, but, if you want to use heat, make sure to use masks or sprays that protect your hair from heat before styling.
- If you want to style your hair with a curling iron, apply the curling iron to your hair roots so that the ends won’t get affected by the heat and you don’t experience split ends.
- Instead of rubbing your hair with a towel after you get out of shower, wrap it with a cotton T-shirt and let it dry naturally because rubbing hair harshly may damage your hair.
- When combing your hair, choose non-synthetic, natural and soft hair brushes because plastic combs and brushes damage your hair and cause split ends.
- Apply mask or conditioner to your hair ends after each shower.
- Don’t dye your hair constantly.
- Use hair care oils and serums for your hair type regularly.
- Finally, the most effective method to get rid of split ends is to get your hair ends cut regularly so that you can get rid of the bad appearance caused by split ends and your hair can look healthy.
Although it is difficult to restore your hair completely, you can take a step to improve your hair health by trying these methods, and you can get rid of split ends.