The king of herbs used for years in China, Korea and India for healing is the plant ginseng, which is called the root of heaven and the wonder of the world. The plant, whose full name is panax ginseng, is a very useful herb for our body. The roots of the plant are frequently used for medicinal purposes.
How Does Ginseng Affect Hair Health?
The king of herbs used for healing in China, Korea and India for years is the plant ginseng, which is called the root of heaven and the wonder of the world. The plant, whose full name is panax ginseng, is a very useful herb for our body. The roots of the plant are frequently used for medicinal purposes. Ginseng is very important in terms of protection against hair loss. Its amino acid derivatives stimulate new cell growth and act as messenger proteins within the cell.
Effects of Ginseng on Hair
Is ginseng beneficial for hair? Does ginseng nourish the hair? Does Ginseng remove hair? You can find the answers to such questions in the light of the items stated below.
- It has a protective effect on damaged hair.
- It provides strength, flexibility and energy to the hair.
- Provides longer and longer moisture in the hair
- Increases hair softness and shine
- Prevents hair loss (shedding) with its components.
- It revitalizes the weakened hair follicles.
- It accelerates hair growth.
- Increases the division and reproduction of basal cells by improving aging scalp
- It relieves dandruff and itching.
- It balances the oil secretion.
Positive effects of ginseng on hair are quite high. Ginseng-containing shampoo should definitely be chosen to restore and energize weak and weak hair, to increase the resistance and strengthen the hair. It is necessary to be very careful when choosing a shampoo. The product you buy for benefits may also cause more damage to your hair. The shampoo you choose must not contain harmful chemicals (Sles, Paraben, Phthalate, Sulphate). Bioblas is the most preferred brand of shampoo because it has these features and has natural ingredients. Bioblas shampoos containing ginseng may be your preference in order to restore and strengthen your hair by protecting it from harmful chemicals at the same time.