Everything You Need to Know About Organic Shampoos
Organic shampoo is a type of shampoo obtained by using natural herbs and organic extracts, in addition to cleansing, foaming, softening and shelf life extending base chemicals. This type of shampoos must have an organic certificate. In general, organic percentages are indicated on the packages of these types of shampoos. Shampoos with a value between 60% and 100% are classified as organic shampoo. There are no effects of artificial fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, genetically modified seeds and growth-promoting hormones on plants that have certificates issued by organic agricultural products and international accreditation companies. For this reason, they nourish the hair by not damaging the scalp. Choosing organic varieties of shampoos is beneficial in many ways.
What are the Benefits of Organic Shampoos?
- It does not remove the natural oils in the hair.
- Does not irritate the scalp.
- Does not leave scars on the scalp.
- It keeps the color pigments in the hair strands alive.
- It creates a keratin treatment effect.
- It helps to reduce hair loss.
- It accelerates the growth of micro hair strands on the scalp.
- It increases the quality of the hair and makes it look fuller and brighter.
- It helps to eliminate dandruff problems.
- It helps to remove dead skins.
- It prevents thinning of the ends of the hair strands.
- It greatly reduces acne, eczema or other allergic reactions caused by synthetic chemicals.
- With its antioxidant properties, it removes bacteria in the hair.
How to Use Organic Shampoos
- Organic shampoos contain many different herbal essences. First, you should choose the shampoo and conditioner that is suitable for the sensitivity of your hair.
- You should get your hair wet enough and then use enough organic shampoo to fill your palm without overflowing.
- You should dip your fingers into the shampoo you take in your palm, distribute it to the sides, front, back and top, and then lather your hair as if you were massaging it.
- Since the shampoo is organic, it does not lather much, but that shouldn't worry you because all the ingredients that make your hair lather are chemical. After massaging your hair enough, you should rinse thoroughly and only apply the conditioner to your hair ends.
- Dry your hair with a towel. You can apply oils that prevent frizz, nourish the strands and remove dryness of your hair. This step will help to remove the harsh feeling of organic shampoo.